Sara- I'm still a pretty new blogger freak, but as long as you have video saved on your computer, you post it just like a picture, only you click the "video" icon (right next to the picture icon when you post a picture. It takes a long time for my videos to upload, but that could also be my computer... i don't know. Just give it time, it will upload eventually. I also found a website that has a lot of other backgrounds and things to choose from for your blog, if you are interested. It is all free and easy... it is matiekay.blogspot.com. Hope that helped. Also, tell Deborah I want to see her blog so she needs to invite me to see it. OK? Love and miss you guys! EM
Are you doing it from your camera? It is the button in the post section next to where you upload a picture. Or you can go to one of those sites. I can't remember the names of them, go to my blog..I think I have a video in either August or Sept... (probably August) and click on it, it will take you to the web site. Call me if you have ??'s.
Hey theres my comment. YOu just like Melody better than the rest of us. Why dont you just turn the stupid comment moderator off so i can leave you dirty anonymous comments! COME ON! TURN IT OFF!!!! DO IT!
ok that was really weird. I get all the comments on my cox email, but I didn't get ANY of these (except your 2nd one, Melissa and yours, Melody) so when you sent me the 2nd one, I so did not know anyone made any comments. WEIRD... they all went to my gmail address. go figure!
7 comments:
You click the video button next to the photo button... call me if you dont understand. Its easy though!
Love this post! Funny!
Sara-
I'm still a pretty new blogger freak, but as long as you have video saved on your computer, you post it just like a picture, only you click the "video" icon (right next to the picture icon when you post a picture. It takes a long time for my videos to upload, but that could also be my computer... i don't know. Just give it time, it will upload eventually. I also found a website that has a lot of other backgrounds and things to choose from for your blog, if you are interested. It is all free and easy... it is matiekay.blogspot.com. Hope that helped. Also, tell Deborah I want to see her blog so she needs to invite me to see it. OK? Love and miss you guys! EM
Are you doing it from your camera? It is the button in the post section next to where you upload a picture. Or you can go to one of those sites. I can't remember the names of them, go to my blog..I think I have a video in either August or Sept... (probably August) and click on it, it will take you to the web site. Call me if you have ??'s.
Did you ever get an asnwer to this question?:)
yah she did... SARA WHERES MY COMMENT????????
Hey theres my comment. YOu just like Melody better than the rest of us. Why dont you just turn the stupid comment moderator off so i can leave you dirty anonymous comments! COME ON! TURN IT OFF!!!! DO IT!
ok that was really weird. I get all the comments on my cox email, but I didn't get ANY of these (except your 2nd one, Melissa and yours, Melody) so when you sent me the 2nd one, I so did not know anyone made any comments. WEIRD... they all went to my gmail address. go figure!
Post a Comment