Ok so we're at my parent's house last night (like we are EVERY sunday) and, after we dinner, everyone's in the family room sitting around talking. We were obviously talking about something boring, or of non-interest to Charlie, because he decided to lay down on the ground and go to sleep. I'll try to paint a picture, but I definitely don't have the writing skills of my husband and his fam, hopefully you'll be able to get a visual. So he's laying down hands behind his head with his eyes closed. The
kids are all in the living room playing and Audrey comes half way in and sees her daddy asleep on the ground. So she runs back in the living room and then runs back in the family room right up to daddy. None of us are paying attention until we see that she brought in 2 little throw pillows and is trying to put one of them under his head. It's seriously so cute and funny... so Charlie lifts his head up (as we're all laughing) and lays his head on the pillow. Then she puts the other pillow down (remember, she brought 2 in) next to the one and lays down next to him and gets under the blanket. It was so freakin funny and so sweet! AHHHHH! I love that little gir!
10 comments:
See??!! It's fun to blog! :) She is the cutest rugrat!
ya, i don't know... i think i just go in phases. I'm too impatient to learn all the cutesy stuff though.
she is definitely a rugrat!
so cute Sara, the is the sweetest funniest thing. Kids are so smart! Now only if she would go to "night time" that easily at home JK
Yah its fun to blog! thats so cute. You have a little mommy on your hands! HOW CUTE!
Jack does that to me too...my kid are like me, we need a pillow and a blanket to sleep!!! Smart girl.
I'm so glad you posted on my blog. It reminded me to put a link on and check your page out. By the way, your poop story is hilarious and disgusting and your pillow story is very sweet.
ya, no kidding! both my kids fight bed time, although Audrey is MUCH better than Alyssa!
ps I still want some cinnamon rolls!
Okay...what up sista? You said you WEREN'T going to the RR park today! What happened? I went to OUR park, didn't you say you were going there? EWWWWW...you owe me!:P
melody... ok i'm so sorry! ya, i did say we WEREN'T going to mccormicks rr, but i didn't hear from you, so i wasn't sure if you were still up for the park. plus I got a late start and headed over to my parent's at like 2pm. SORRY!!! we need to get together for sure this week though! we are still planning something for this friday (hopefully mccormicks) but i guess it's still undecided. i'll let you know! i hope you guys are all feeling better!
Post a Comment