Ok, so i've been on the computer almost all day, working and scoping out everyone's blogs and how cute they are and how often everyone updates their blogs. So in the midst of all of this, Alyssa tells me that Audrey's diaper is poopy and she's wiping her own bum. Well, I blow it off thinking she just took off her diaper (like she always does when I fail to put pants on her). So I was in the middle of doing something and didn't want to stop. Then Alyssa gets a little more persistent and I turn around to find Audrey wiping her bum (she's 19months). I hurry over there to find that she really is poopy. I guess she got sick of sittin' in poop and decided she was gonna change it herself! She got a diaper, wipes and started doing it herself! It was the funniest thing ever! Here are some pix of her accomplishment! ... and that is why I don't blog! (I end up spending WAY too much time and neglect my kids... it's too addicting!)





14 comments:
Thanks for all the details Sara! I needed more poop in my life! ha ha!It's good to see that other people's kids are making them crazy, too! Post more pics of your family because Natalie wants to see Alyssa really bad, and that might make her happy for a day! She talks about her ALL the time! Hope you had a happy birthday too, last week. Love ya, Emily
I know... I need to post more pics. I just don't really get into the blog thing. but when i do, i seriously spend ALL day on the computer. I've been doing it some today and alyssa was yelling at me to start a movie for her. then after like 10 min. she finally said "mom, get off off the stupid computer!" gotta laugh though. . . even charlie says it to me. so can't even blog when the kids go to bed!
oh, and thanks for the bday wish!
Seriously gross! I feel for you with that one. I hate cleaning up this kind of distaster. When I am posting to my blog I ususally just post and jump off. I save the looking around for when I have more time. Lately I do a lot less looking around and it seems to be working out better...less time. :)
That is one graphic post Sara!! Oh my goodness...that is one determined little girl.
chel- ya i've tried that... just posting and getting off, but I always get too curious and then before i know it i've been on FOREVER. so now when I post, i just email my blog directly so I don't have to actually get on it! so my posts are always so lame (there's no structure at all)... but oh well.
ya no kidding - she's very determined. You should see her when someone tries to take something from her! she fights for her life! It's hilarious!
OHHHH my GOSH! NO! Ill remember to ALWAYS keep pants and a chain on lexi. I WOULD DIE!
Ill be home March 28th- apro foo'sday! YO!
seriously... with some kids you have to, cuz she can even get her pants off (if they're baggy). I know... so GROSS! i have so many poop stories about this little girl! She's a riot!
Ok, so we have to get together while you're in town! Plus, i'm still coming to see you...
Sara- my mom is having a BIG par-tay at her house that Saturday night, you will be invited! YO! We might swim in the (heated) pool and BBQ. I'll let you know as it gets closer.
that is to funny!! i can't believe how big audrey is getting!! miss you guys!!
i miss you too!!!
That's hillarious! So sorry! Aren't kids so much fun :) If it makes you feel any better hailey pooped in the bathtub (for the 5th time) yesterday - NASTY!
Poor girl! That really is yuck.:) One time when Hailey was about 8 months old (maybe 9 mo) I had taken her jammies and diaper off to give her "naked time" (ya know...air out) and she was REALLY quiet for a while finally I look over the couch where she is sitting playing with her poo! Smashed in the carpet, hands, so gross! When the kids are quiet...it means no good!
summer - ya, it makes me feel a little better... except i have a gillion poop stories about Audrey. i definitely have blackmail material with her! I guess she's such a good baby all around, she's gotta do something that gets me right?
MELODY - gross! I would have barfed! I hate poop! i did the same thing to audrey like a month ago (let her get some air time), i found the poop, but luckily she wasn't playing in it. I had just given her a bath too so I had to stick her back in cuz it was all down her legs. GROSS!
Post a Comment