OK so last night I fell asleep on the couch as I do most nights. Then, when Charlie's ready to go to bed, he'll wake me up so I can climb up the stairs and go to bed with him. Well, when I'm already asleep, I fight him on it cuz I'd rather just stay on the couch and sleep. He always makes me get up though and I'm always glad he did. Last night was a little different. . . I must have been sleeping for longer, or I was just in a deeper sleep cuz I was already dreaming. Charlie wrote our conversation down and posted it on our bathroom mirror so I could have a good laugh all day. And really I think I will be. All of you may not find this as funny as I did, but I can't stop laughing (of course it's funnier when it actually happens to you!). Anway, I was asleep on the couch with Alyssa (asleep too). Here's our conversation: (oh and please remember, I have NO RECOLLECTION WHATSOEVER!

4 comments:
That is HILARIOUS! And SO YOU!
That is awesome! First of all...I love that Charlie took the time to write it all down so he could show it to you! Sleep talk is awesome when it makes no sense at all. the person seems so awake but they really make no sense.
Okay...how long have you had a blog!? I jsut happened upon it through Becky! I'm excited, a new blog to peep on!:) I am dying to see the conversation...for some reason it won't let me open the picture! WIERD! What did you say?
Sara!!!!!!!!! Please update your blog. We gotta know what's goin' on.............
;)
Post a Comment