ok, so I have to list 7 random things about me. so what classifies as random??? I guess I'll just go for it!
1. I can touch my nose with my tongue.
2. My 2nd toe overlaps my 3rd toe and it's such a pain when I try to paint my toenails (that one's for Lis and Broggy).
3. I hate it when people are mad at me, but I'm also very confrontational.
4. I LOVE humid weather (it's nice on my skin and hair).
5. My closet is VERY organized: all my shirts are categorized by color (from dark to light w/in the same color family), shoes are all together and off the floor, small things are in boxes and clothes that I'm not wearing right now (maternity and in-betweens) are in their own area hanging up in their rightful colors, or stored in "space savers" and on shelves. HOWEVER, my bedroom and bathroom are a total disaster. My bed is NEVER EVER EVER made. NEVER! Clothes are all over the floor and the top of my dresser is a place for clutter to collect, but my drawers are organized. seriously, it's a PIG-STYE and it's no exaggeration!
6. I like falling asleep on the couch first, and then going to bed (probably cuz Charlie snores and it's easier for me to fall back asleep when I've already been asleep).
7. I LOVE to take REALLY long showers as HOT as I can possibly stand it... even in the summer. But I don't get to do it very often anymore since having kids!
So now I have to tag someone. I tag Jenni, Emily, Holly and Sheri
4 comments:
Those are funny and random things that, for the most part, I didn't know about you! I think it's funny that you have such an organized closet! My whole house sounds like your bedroom.... but then again, I live with "Destruct-o-girl" and her little side-kick "Destruct-o-baby"! You know what I mean?
Yay!!!! You FINALLY did it. I've been checking your blog a couple times every week waiting for this post. I would never picture you as the OCD closet person, but now that I know I'm gonna have to tease you about it.
I'm right there w/ ya on the shower thing though.... I'm such a happy person after I've had a long, HOT shower especially one with no children banging on my shower doors.
This was fun, thanks for finally participating Sar! Muuuuaah!
What? You don't tag me.
I sulk.
ok, i tag you holly... I'm gonna change it! I thought about it, but thought you wouldn't want to be tagged. so you're it!!! :)
Post a Comment