Thursday, August 2, 2007

Audrey's 1st Birthday

Audrey's 1st birthday... man I have a lot of catching up to do! She started walking in June (about 11 months) and is now a pro. She's so cute... she always tries to run away from me and she LOVES it when I chase her. I can't believe she has already learned defiance... when she knows she has something she's not supposed to have, she'll turn and run from me. She is such a tease! She's got such a great disposition, always happy, even when she's tired. . . well, maybe not always when she's tired, but she puts up with a lot. Alyssa is so much bigger than her and plays so rough, but Audrey just takes it and loves her big sister inspite of it. She's still so little, only 19lbs, and seems so young. I can't believe she's already 1 year old. I wanted to post some pictures of Audrey's 1st birthday... showing her diggin' in to her cake. She loves the color orange, so I made the frosting orange, hoping that would generate a BIG mess. I got a little one, but for the most part, she was pretty meticulous. She pretty much stayed to one area of the cake until we grabbed her hand and did it for her.

3 comments:

sheri said...

i'm so glad you posted some pix of her b-day. she is the cutest little person!!

Becky said...

Sarah--
I can't believe your baby is ONE! She has changed so much since I last saw you! Your blog is cute!

Becky

Becky said...

Sara--
Your kids are adorable and have grown so much since I last saw them. I can't believe Aubrey is ONE! Go to my blog and also check out my sister's blog, she had her baby a week ago. There are some pics of her!!

Becky