I bought a new SLR camera and I wanted to try it out so me and my sister went to the Temple and took a bunch of pics. I still need to learn how to use it. i've never taken a photography class so i have no idea what a lot of the settings are. I need to take a class or something so i can get the best use out of it. Anyway, some of them turned out really good... here's a few of them.
Hey Sara! I saw your post on Abby's blog and followed her link to you. I hope you don't mind! Anyway, I just wanted to comliment you on your pictures! I absolutely love my Digital SLR. It's a Nikon D80. My goal, though, is to eventually get their D200. Great shots though really! It seems you had perfect subjects too! Cute, cute, cute!
Cute pictures! I love the huge smiles on Audrey's face all the time and Alyssa is turning into quite the beauty queen! These pics of her look like a model or something.
Good job Sara!!!! They are REALLY cute! I wish it was SUNNY here so i could play with MING too!!! It was so fun hanging out with you!!! Ill see you next month. We need another game night!
ENABLE COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!! DO IT! DO IT! Or i might scratch you out of my car again! haha! jk. that was funny talking about the past though!! I was so mean. Im sorry.
lis you make me laugh! i had so much fun hanging out with the girls and reminiscing of old times! i'm excited for you to come again!! i'm not enabling comments cuz i don't want some weirdo posting comments on my blog. especially when i rarely update it!
Those turned out really good. I wish we could've gone, too! I don't think I took that one of Alyssa. I don't recognize it anyway. Or, that means you just edited it really well!
ahhhhh...you bought it!! That's funny. I still have images of you in my head running around like a mad woman taking pictures with Pam's camera. You were like a kid in a candy store. Congrats. Your pics are adorable!!!
10 comments:
Hey Sara! I saw your post on Abby's blog and followed her link to you. I hope you don't mind! Anyway, I just wanted to comliment you on your pictures! I absolutely love my Digital SLR. It's a Nikon D80. My goal, though, is to eventually get their D200. Great shots though really! It seems you had perfect subjects too! Cute, cute, cute!
Cute pictures! I love the huge smiles on Audrey's face all the time and Alyssa is turning into quite the beauty queen! These pics of her look like a model or something.
Good job Sara!!!! They are REALLY cute! I wish it was SUNNY here so i could play with MING too!!! It was so fun hanging out with you!!! Ill see you next month. We need another game night!
ENABLE COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!! DO IT! DO IT! Or i might scratch you out of my car again! haha! jk. that was funny talking about the past though!! I was so mean. Im sorry.
lis you make me laugh! i had so much fun hanging out with the girls and reminiscing of old times! i'm excited for you to come again!! i'm not enabling comments cuz i don't want some weirdo posting comments on my blog. especially when i rarely update it!
thanks for the compliments everyone! but i did have good subjects (when they would actually hold still). It was fun!
Those turned out really good. I wish we could've gone, too! I don't think I took that one of Alyssa. I don't recognize it anyway. Or, that means you just edited it really well!
i found your blog haha. how cute. alyssa and audrey are so big now! they are adorable. they must get that from their mommy :)
ahhhhh...you bought it!! That's funny. I still have images of you in my head running around like a mad woman taking pictures with Pam's camera. You were like a kid in a candy store. Congrats. Your pics are adorable!!!
Paradise Bakery and talking about the old days was fun!!! We need to do that again...I was just reADING MY SISTER'S COMMENTS!
Post a Comment