Saturday, February 16, 2008

Fw: Happy B-Day

I got this email for my birthday yesterday... isn't my mother-in-law sweet?
 
Hey, Miss Sara,
 
Happy Birthday to you.  I wish I were there to give you a big hug and tell you how much I adore  and appreciate you for your fun spirit, your intelligence, your dedication to family, your companionship to Charlie, your adoring love and care of the girls, and your desires to do right in your life.  What more could a mother-in-law ask for in a daughter?  I am indeed blessed, and I hope and pray your special day is wonderful for you.  One of these days soon, I'm going to make it up to all of you for birthday presents and Christmas.  I've got a list going in my head...
 
I love you,
Judy/Mom
 
I loved how you asked to call me "Mom" when you were first engaged, but none of the other daughters-in-law seem to be comfortable with that, so I don't know if that's what you still want to do.  Whatever you choose is perfect.... I guess what I'm saying is that I'm not sure how to sign off.... sigh  
 
 Have a beautiful day!


Climb to the top of the charts! Play the word scramble challenge with star power. Play now!

1 comment:

The Naegle's said...

bragger!! JK We Love mama Judy.